Ray J Denies Faking Bloody Eyes, Pleads For Stolen Heart Monitor

0
17716168535654.jpg


Who will you believe, Ray J and his bleeding eyes? The singer is slamming claims that he called the medical emergency at his Valentine's Day show after a photographer cap on the capillary chicanery. “Forget what you hear,” Ray told fans.

Ray J performs at ONE Musicfest 2025
Source: Prince Williams/Getty

While on stage in Shreveport, La., bright red streams flowed beneath his black sunglasses. Instead of stopping the show for what seems like an obvious and shocking medical emergency, Ray J continued the show and hugged the crowd as if nothing had happened.

The disturbing clips went viral, fueling speculation and debate about whether it was still there another Ray J stunt. In another clip, he dismissed Bobby V's comment that he is “sick.” He also took off his shirt to reveal a heart monitor and put it on his chest, with some more blood dripping.

“Don't do that! Hey, all of you, we're perfectly fine. Nobody's sick. Look at me!” Ray J argued. However, shortly before the show, he posted on Facebook: “I'm putting my life on the line for this show.”

If BOSSIP previously reported, photographer Tommy Nard II spoke out to say the incident was all theater. Nard provided footage that appears to show Ray J lying on his back on stage and applying “fake blood” to his eyes before continuing to perform. “He loves the camera. He loves the attention. Anyone who knows him, it's all theatrical,” Nard said.

Ray J & Princess Love double down by denying he faked crying blood

On Thursday, February 19, Ray J released a statement on Facebook that appeared to reassure his confused and worried fans that the incident was real, but he is good to go back on the road.

“I'm on my way to Atlanta, then I'm on my way to LA,” he said, thanking Shreveport for its support. “Forget what they're talking about. Forget what you're hearing,” he continued, seemingly responding to Nard's “fake blood” accusations.

He made no mention of medical treatment or follow-up, and seemed like his normal self.

According to The Jasmine Brand, Princess Love also spoke in her ex's defense to claim “it wasn't fake.”

Check out Ray J's explanation for the photographer who put him on bloody blast and the update on a stolen medical device after the flip!

Ray J clears his name, says the photographer admitted to him why he allegedly believed about fake blood

In an interview with The Breakfast ClubRay J explained why the photographer called Saturday night a hoax.

“I talked to the photographer. He said he tried to lighten it up and make it cool because he didn't want us to look crazy. I don't know what to say,” said Ray J.

The “Wait A Minute” singer claimed the ordeal has affected his entire family, and Princess is more emotional than he's ever seen.

“Listen, I've never seen Princess cry like that. Princess is a strong woman, she never really shows emotion. She cried every day. The kids even cried last night,” he continued, adding that his daughter, Melody, begged him to be healthier.

Despite a grim prognosis from doctors, Ray J sounded optimistic about turning things around.

“Am I still Addies and Addies doll? No. Do I stay up for five or six days? No. So I'm going to get better no matter what,” he said.

Asked what motive the photographer would have to lie, Ray J said it was an attempt to protect his business interests. Wait, what? The only thing worse than pretending to possibly bleed over a crowd of fans is actually doing it. Sometimes the show doesn't really need to go on, but his manager Melinda Santiago disagrees.

Santiago confirmed to People that his appearance was caused by the health problems he revealed in January. Ray J was hospitalized and announced that doctors estimated he only had one year to live as his heart was beating at only “25%” capacity.

“We all know that Ray J has been under the weather, but all my artists who work with me have to do their job, whether they are blood or not. The bottom line is that Ray J has been in and out of the hospital dealing with health and heart problems. That is a fact. Another fact is that the drugs that Ray is on have some side effects,” said Santiago.

Ray J claims someone stole the heart monitor on his chest, pleads to get it back

If Ray J's medical saga isn't dramatic enough, he revealed TMZ that he lost more than a little blood on Valentine's Day. A fan allegedly stole his heart monitor as a souvenir. The dressing seen on the shirtless star was in place to confirm a heart monitor, which said a fan must have taken.

Ray J begged the attendee who tore the right from his chest to give it back because his medical team needs the information it recorded. He can replace the device, but not the vital measurements that the doctors need to treat his heart condition.

“If you have the heart monitor, it just lets us know how to get it back, if possible, because I need it for analytics. It's important. If not, they will put another heart monitor on me, but I don't have data for the past two weeks. So, it affects them to prescribe me what I need, or to tell me that I have to slow down,” he said.

The serial entrepreneur added that there is an unspecified reward for the return of the device and this is definitely not a stunt. He returned to social media on Friday to re-check blacks with a look at his treatments. Instead of a “Get Ready With Me,” it says “Get Better With Me,” to indicate that Ray J's condition and his new regimen to treat it are serious.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *